Expand/Collapse
/  Forum Index
   /  JAG - Bans & Appeals (public)
/  Re: Muted
Print Topic 
View:  Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next )

Visitor Re: Muted

Posted by: Black Mamba (98.154.144.144)

Lies? Explain? What lie did I say. You did tk me. Yeah I tked you back. When did I say I didn't? If you're going to say I was lying, at least tell me what I'm lying about. So you're saying you didn't ban me b/c I tked you on another server? If you're going to make accusations at least back them up. Or are you just running your mouth? How can you own me when we were both on the same team? I guess shooting your team mate is owning I guess.
Also I thought going to the fourms was to tell your grievances , so why would you want to lock it? Or do u mean I have to set up my own post?
»6/4/2013 19:58

82nd_XOH_1LT=Gladiator Re: Muted

1st Lieutenant (1LT)

Quote:

82nd_COG_CPT=ThE.AbUsEd.OnE wrote:
Carl... That was like a month ago.. grow the fuck up man!! Stop the grudge holding.. This is a game.. not a life!! If you don't like that you were 1 day banned.. Then stay away from 82nd's server when you want to run your mouth!

End of story..

[ Edited by 82nd_COG_CPT=ThE.AbUsEd.OnE on 6/3/2013 15:26 ]

:agree: Couldn't agree more buddy :agree: . We probably need to get this locked up to stop the ignorance from Carl. By the way I admire the lies that are flowing from your mouth you keyboard warrior you :). Ask JayDee or any other EcK that was on that day, you shot me cold blooded (probably cause I was owning you on the other team) and then left before anyone could say something to you. Then act like you did nothing wrong and come on here and complain. But, that was a while back..:idea: If you got a problem hop on TS and we can resolve it, kthxbai!
»6/4/2013 0:22 Profile Visit Website

Posted by: Blow me :P (98.154.144.144)

Might just be a game, but it's still rules you have to follow or maybe it's one of those clans that does it wants to do. Anywho I have no problems with most of you guys. And I have stayed away from your server if you haven't noticed. Will see you another server whenever you go there. One day you have to show me how some people know can figure out e in bridge so far. You're buddy bong was on, and that fucker is amazing on bridge. Again Abused, the real reason was Glad got pissed that he got tked on another server. In life, there is no coicidences. That would be more believable if I was kicked maybe a day before or a couple of days after the incident. And I should also remind you that some of you guys intentional tked me on your own server and you don't see me come back and "seek" revenge. Anywho I'll see you in the battlefield when I can. Peace out!!!!
»6/3/2013 15:58

82nd_COG_CPT=ThE.AbUsEd.OnE Re: Muted

Captain (CPT)

Carl... That was like a month ago.. grow the fuck up man!! Stop the grudge holding.. This is a game.. not a life!! If you don't like that you were 1 day banned.. Then stay away from 82nd's server when you want to run your mouth!

End of story..

[ Edited by 82nd_COG_CPT=ThE.AbUsEd.OnE on 6/3/2013 15:26 ]
»6/3/2013 9:23 Profile Visit Website

Posted by: Patty Cake (98.154.144.144)

Lazy to make a post. So I'm going to jack yours!!!!
»6/3/2013 3:10

Posted by: Rapture (174.141.213.30)

-_- this is my thread. don't jack it, jack. make one for yourself pls -_-
»6/2/2013 21:57

Posted by: Blocked Rene from me head! (98.154.144.144)

Please renegade... I don't believe in coincidence.... Just fyi .. he tked me first.. rather than be a sport about it and not get mad.. he could of just let it go. And I did not trash talked to Glad at all. The "only" reason I was ban was b/c he got mad and did it. We all know it. You can pretend it wasn't. And say you can you had a clan meeting and discuss banning me for a day. But it boiled down to was Glad can only diss people, but when they diss him, he gets mad and resorts banning. I already know it was a 1 day ban, but i decided that if a clan bans for do something on another server b/c he/she felt like it. Well then they lost all respect from me and lost a regular player on your server. :(
»6/2/2013 21:54

Account Deleted Re: Muted

Originally posted by: 82nd_3BX_MAJ=Renegade
Quote:

wrote:
Posted by: Who ever you want me to be (98.154.144.144)

Don't tk them on another server b/c they'll ban you for disrespecting them on another server and then give another reason like, "running your mouth".

Well I want you to be Mr. Carlidan. Also it happened on our server and it has long since expired any way.
»6/2/2013 21:10 Profile Visit Website

Posted by: Who ever you want me to be (98.154.144.144)

Don't tk them on another server b/c they'll ban you for disrespecting them on another server and then give another reason like, "running your mouth".
»6/2/2013 20:02

Posted by: Rapture (66.169.103.48)

im sorry if u felt disrespected. but i see many instances where people say worse things than sit, and never get muted. but its all done and over with now. but Renegade, yeah im showing deleted from the clan site, user login doesnt work and i dont see myself listed in any list. so ill have to reapply when i can bro. thanks everyone
»6/2/2013 15:43

View:  Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next )

Users Online: 1 Users are browsing this forum
In total there are 1 users online. [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
1 Anonymous Users
0 Registered Users:
Print Topic 
You cannot post.
You cannot reply.
You cannot edit.
You cannot delete.
You cannot add polls.